Wednesday, September 4, 2013

An introduction, kind of.

Well, here's an introduction for you. I'm Ashley. I'm 21, 22 in December, and I'm married to Jared, who's 25, 26 in October, the old man. ;] We have 2 beautiful daughters; Sophia, born in February of 2013, and Katherine, born in November of 2011. We live in the Sunshine State (although due to the recent weather, I really think it needs to renamed to the Rains All The Time State) and we've lived here for almost a year now. It's nice living about 20 minutes from the beach, except my kids are freaked out by the beach. -.- This blog is basically my outlet for when things just get so overwhelming that I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore, and it's either blog, or drink the whole bottle of wine. Things get pretty crazy around here (no surprise considering I have 2 under 2 who are both teething... Where's the alcohol again?) and hey, who doesn't need an outlet every now and again? So this is my escape from reality for a little bit. A place where I can put all my thoughts and straighten them out so they make a little more sense, and in a world as crazy as this, something making sense sounds really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment